The international social work student group strives to educate, inspire and motivate others to become involved in global affairs both locally and overseas. The group is dedicated to exploring a wide variety of cultures while having fun. They hold two annual events: an international potluck in December and a celebration of International Social Work Day in March.
- Contact: Sophia Cuneo
- Faculty Advisor: Jane McPherson
- Facebook Page
The purpose of the committee is to:
- promote a better understanding and communication between students, faculty, and administration
- promote and stimulate creative thinking and free expression of ideas
- serve as a liason between the student body, the faculty and the dean
- provide open forums and other opportunities for open discussion and interaction between students and faculty
- hear and respond to appropriate student concerns
- ensure the integration of new students into the MSW program and provide a sense of continuity for all students.
If you have any suggestions, comments or issues, please contact your committee co-chairs or another representative of the Student/Faculty Committee.