Enhancing well-being through rigorous research.
Our faculty and students advance the field of social work with strong, methodologically rigorous research informed by our commitment to social justice. Our interests run from the individual to the systems level, with a firm focus on research that makes a difference in the world.
Research Changes Related to COVID-19
Below are links to information on changes to research processes related to the COVID-19 pandemic. For the latest updates and resources for school operations, please visit the School’s Coronavirus Updates & Resources web page.
- Human Subjects Office FAQ
- March 16: SSW Research Office Update
- March 18: UGA Research Office Update
- COVID-19 Research Operations at UGA
- March 19: Human Subjects Research Guidance – COVID-19 and IRB Review
- March 20: Clarification re: Human Subjects Research
Learn about faculty and doctoral student research activity in our annual publications, the Research Review and Social Justice Wanted:
|Research Review – PDF||Social Justice Wanted – PDF|