Driving change through research
We are known for:
- A diverse faculty, staff, and student body that brings a wide variety of experiences and interests;
- A balanced program culture of rigor and support
- Nurturing faculty and peer mentorship; and
- Nationally and internationally recognized faculty with innovative and expansive areas of expertise.
- Four years of funding in the form of research and teaching assistantships and fellowships;
- Experiential learning opportunities through research and teaching practicum, writing workshop, and statistical lab
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary scholarship within a robust program of study
- Opportunities to participate in faculty driven, cohort based, and independent research; and
- Multiple graduate certificate opportunities including gerontology, women’s studies, qualitative studies, quantitative methods, and nonprofit management & leadership.
For more information, explore our faculty’s research interests, look through the Ph.D. Program Viewbook (pictured above) or the Ph.D. Program Handbook, or contact Tiffany Washington, Associate Professor/Ph.D. Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (706) 542-5471.